Change of Name or Gender in RAC Database

From ECWiki

Revision as of 17:50, 21 November 2022 by Tierneyj (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

To change your name or gender in the Room Assignment Chair Database (the internal housing database that EC uses) fill out the following form. The RACs check the form every month or so, as well as at the beginning of each semester and update the database accordingly.

RAC Database Name/Gender Change Form

Personal tools