|Division of Student Life flu information page <http://studentlife.mit.edu/flu>|
Role: Absent 1W
- we have a new projector
- Talk to Sara, big stuff on Friday
- picnic on Saturday from 12-2
- looking better by the day
Other HouseComm Business
- Don't shower on the center Bemis shower on 5E, it will leak onto 4E
- Robin Smedick (the new denise, housing czar) talked to jimbo
- we have room for 10 transfers and they will be moving onto 4W, 5E and 1E
- Pritchet opens on Oct 24th
- will be ceremony w/ Hockfield at 5pm
- Apple Bakeoff this Sunday the 16th, there are prizes.
- Last meeting was budget stuff, but no big decisions made.
- Projects were discussed.
- Ruth's idea got shot down because some guy from Senior Haus is already doing work on Pritchet.
- Also, people should join committees at the UA (student life, dining, policy, sub-committee on athletics etc.)
- Go the UA website to see what is available and put yourself up. Get involved, and stir some stuff up with admins.
- Talk to Ruth
- she's trying to get the pritchet hours extended by having a student run café after hours.
- Caroline O'Brian (5W '09) has volunteered to be the new dining chair. So… we'll get some good "what have you" in Pritchet.
- Coming soon in Pritchet.
- If you have any cool ideas about making this more EC-ish, send them up.
- One idea
- Getting Profesors to come and be guests.
- Dining Mtg on the sunday after the apple bake-off
Elections are coming up in about 6 weeks, so start thinking about if you want to run for President or VP
If the weather is bad on Saturday, the picnic will get moved inside.
- Help is needed to set-up, so please volunteer yourself (email snags).